This essay is now available as part of Library 2.0: A Cites & Insights Reader at http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/library-20-a-cites-insights-reader/15835189.
Alternatively, go to http://stores.lulu.com/waltcrawford to buy either the PDF download ($5.99) or the paperback ($13.99), along with any other Cites & Insights Books.
This Cites & Insights Reader combines five essays on Library 2.0 that appeared between 2006 and 2011, with no textual changes from the original essays but arranged for easy reading and with an index added.
The book includes:
· Library 2.0 and “Library 2.0”: Volume 6 Issue 2, Midwinter 2006
· Beyond Library 2.0 and “Library 2.0”: Volume 6 Issue 3, February 2006.
· Library 2.0 Debased: Volume 8 Issue 3, March 2008
· Library 2.0 Revisited: Volume 9 Issue 9, August 2009
· Five Years Later: Library 2.0 and Balance: Volume 11, Issues 2 and 3, February and March 2011
You can purchase the trade paperback for $13.99 or a PDF download (6x9”, so should work well on most larger-screen e-reading devices) for $5.99—in both cases, prices set to yield $4 to help keep Cites & Insights going. If and when I’m able to figure out how to do so, EPUB and Kindle/PRC versions will also be available (for more than $5.99 but less than $13.99, always priced to yield $4 net revenue).
The original essay that was at this address continues to be available at one of these new addresses, subject to change:
Volume 11, issue 2, PDF: citesandinsights.info/l2d.pdf
Essay part 1, HTML: citesandinsights.info/l2d.htm
Volume 11, issue 3, PDF: citesandinsights.info/l2e.pdf
Essay part 2, HTML: citesandinsights.info/l2e.htm